Market Your Shareware for PPC
The best software in the world won't sell if nobody knows about it. Very few shareware authors make any money from their shareware. Even the best software program will fail without proper marketing.
Successful software and shareware companies know that 10% of the business is creating the software, and 90% of the business is marketing what you create. Read the shareware author's newsgroups. Over and over again shareware author's ask the same questions...
I created a software program, now what do I do with it? Where do I upload it? How do I make money from it?
Market Your Shareware takes you to all the best places to market your software and put your website on the map. Features include:
- Fully automated press release creator makes writing your press releases a breeze
- New Release Checklist for every product, check off each task as you complete it
- Click a button to automatically go to the websites you need to upload to
- Click a button to tell product reviewers about your product
- Mailing list built in with dozens of email addresses of editors, categorized
- Click a button to send press releases out to all the major Macintosh magazines and websites
- Click a button to write your software license, template included
- Links to websites full of advice and information for shareware authors such as how to get people to pay for your programs, where to find beta testers, how to take credit cards, and more
- Articles by successful shareware authors on the business of shareware
- Online directories to list your website in
- Fully editable - add, edit and delete the URLS and email addresses
This program makes marketing so easy, you'll be able to concentrate on the creation of software, and not waste time surfing the net trying to figure out where to go and what to do next.
If you're serious about making money from your shareware, download this program today!
Download Market Your Shareware for PPC
Market Your Shareware 1.0
About Gypsy King Software:
Gypsy King Software, the dream child of Irish-Italian gypsy Sharon Delarose, produces shareware games for the Macintosh and Windows. Our shareware games often feature gypsies and fortune tellers, the most noted being Madame Murghi who currently resides in Poker Dice. Snuggled around our feet is the company mascot Dakota, who spurred us to write many a dog tale. We rescued her from the dog pound and she turned our world upside down.